Sunday, September 19, 2021

Bound and Paddled



I like turning my slaves white ass a lovely shade of red using both a whip and red hot candle wax. I also enjoy using a paddle on my slaves supple tits and large bottom. But nothing makes me happier than tightly binding my slave up with rope during her tit torment session.
Though whipping may be more satisfying than paddling, paddling is good too for a nice change of pace. You don't want to be inflicting all the same forms of torment all the time. It gets boring! So I get out the paddle and show that slave who her Master is. And I make her say "Thank you" for each swat of the paddle!
Mikey gives Luke a massive hard on and wants to be edged and a. by Jessie Colter. Young gay twinks in boxers Kyler is all bound up on the bed and Roxy takes advantage of. BDSM Master Pumps Slaves Cock - Whips & Fucks Twink Bareback - Liam Cyber Hoss Kado Flip Fuck - BDSM Gay Bondage - Gay BDSM -. Cop fucks his offender in cell and flogs his ass paddled and fucked by cop ! in bondage. None.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:58
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1534kbps
Audio: 122kbps





File size: 705.7 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Alyssa Bounty

Release Year: 2021 Models: Alyssa Bounty Genres: Airtight , Anal , Anal Creampie , Blowjob , Deep Throat , Double Penetration (DP) ,...